Depression begins to squeeze people out. He takes away all the joys, all the hopes in his life. Depression is actually like falling from an abyss in which the person feels that the chain is too long and will never end.
The depressed person wants it all to stop, even if it stops for a second. But, alas, depression discomfort never goes away. It is also said that people close to a person suffering from depression never understand their struggles. They don’t know which storm the victim is trying to get out of it.
It is impossible to say all this openly. But one thing is for sure: it will pass. Even if it takes days, weeks, or months, it will pass. Even if you can’t see it at first, there are always ways to get out of it. Depression affects 7 parts of the body, stomach cramps, headaches, and eye light can also decrease. let us know some of the symptoms and measures of depression.
Abdominal bloating, nausea, and fatigue is also a symptom of depression. According to research, one should also be warned if there is increased irritability and digestive deterioration.
Cases of depression increase in the coronary artery. The effect of depression is not just limited to the brain, it damages many parts of the body in different ways. Scientists have proven this. Know how depression leaves its effects in 7 parts of the body and what symptoms to be warned about when you see.
- Weak eyes: According to research from Harvard Medical School in 2010, depression also affects vision.
- Stomach ache: According to research from Harvard Medical School, stomach cramps, bloating, and nausea can also be symptoms of mental weakness.
- Headache: Headaches are also one of the many symptoms of depression. However, symptoms such as sadness, irritability, and fatigue are also prominent.
- Body pain: Research published in the Psychiatric Times in 2018 suggests that depression has a direct and deep connection to back pain and physical pain.
- Exhaustion: According to the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, depression can cause fatigue in the body. This is the main symptom.
- Have pain According to a 2015 report from the General of Neurological Science, people who suffer from depression are easily injured.
- Bad digestion: According to the 2011 study, Gastroenterology and Hepatology from Bed to Bench, depression and gastrointestinal pain are related.
How to get away from depression
Keep yourself busy
It is very important to keep yourself busy to deal with depression. So the first thing to do is to find a way to keep yourself busy. A person troubled by depression often becomes pessimistic and desperate. Therefore it is important that those things should not be allowed to dominate themselves and be busy.
When in depression, it is very important that you have a friend with whom you can talk. Have confidence, talk openly. Tell her how you feel? You know that
Yoga will prove to be a very good natural medicine. Wake up in the morning and do yoga. You will find yourself physically and mentally healthy. Yoga can also be done to wake yourself up in the morning.
Avoid dark and closed rooms
Do not stay in the dark Stay in the room with plenty of light, where the light comes out well and keep your rooms open, do not close them.
We hope these tips will help you to overcome depression, But all depend on your willpower. So make your will power strong and think positive in any condition.