Tasty Mash Potatoes Recipe
Make perfect, creamy mashed potatoes with this recipe and helpful tips. If you’re looking for something a little different or lighter, get ready to make the perfect Mash Potato Recipe
- wash potatoes with water
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into medium-sized pieces. Put potatoes in a large pan and fill it with water. Add 2 teaspoons of salt to the water.
- Keep the pan on high flame and when the water starts boiling, reduce the heat and cover the pot. Continue to cook for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Meanwhile, just before the potatoes are cooked, heat the milk in a small pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove the potatoes from the flame and leave them for 20 -25 seconds till the water dries up.
- Mash the potatoes with a grinder.
- While mashing the potatoes, keep adding hot milk, and melted butter in between. When it mixes well, add ground black pepper to it.
- Keep mixing until smooth, adding salt to taste and more milk if needed.
- Now add salt as per taste
- Your delicious mash potatoes are ready. Place the potatoes in a serving bowl and serve immediately.