Adverse effects of pollution on the body
Contamination can not only cause lung and respiratory diseases but can also cause many health problems such as infertility, pregnancy-related problems, heart disease, depression, etc. In such a case, you can try these Ayurvedic methods to control the harmful effects of pollution and maintain the body. cleanse the body of toxins.
Why is it important to detoxify the body?
Our body acts like a sponge and absorbs particles or particles that come in contact with it. Contaminants and chemicals present in polluted air, such as carbon monoxide, lead, nitrogen oxide, particulate matter (PM particles), enter the body through respiration and begin to form in the body. Therefore, good hygiene is needed to avoid the harmful effects of pollution. Detox is needed for these reasons
- There is a risk of serious illness from harmful chemicals and pollution.
- Detoxification helps to strengthen the immune system by removing toxins from the body.
- Skin problems and metabolic disorders can also be caused by pollution, so cleansing the inside of the body is important.
- The process of removing toxins from the body helps protect against infections and prolong life.
- Exfoliate with these Ayurvedic remedies
- Take Neem leaves: Take Neem leaves can be bitter, but very good for health. Neem helps cleanse the body and blood by removing toxins and pollutants.
How to take it to use it
👉Air pollution has a detrimental effect on the body, skin, and hair, so boil the medicinal leaves in water and wash your hair and skin with it. By doing this, particles of dirt that stick to the skin and hair are washed away. If desired, you can also chew 3-4 leaves on an empty stomach 2-3 times a week. This will help cleanse the blood.
- Cow Ghee: Ghee also has anti-toxic properties and due to the presence of omega-3 fatty acids, ghee also helps to strengthen the immune system. Ghee also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help cleanse the body internally. Ghee also prevents lead-like toxins and mercury from building up in the body.
👉How to use Ghee
Add 1 or 2 drops of cow’s milk daily in the morning and before going to bed in the nostrils. By doing this, you prevent contaminants from getting into the body by breathing. Apart from this, if you want, you can also add ghee to your daily diet.
- Amla: Amla helps to cleanse the body by removing toxins and toxins that form in the body due to pollution. At the same time, amla improves the immune system by strengthening the immune system and as it is rich in vitamin C, amla also helps in giving energy to the body.
👉How to use Amla
You can eat raw gooseberry or raw gooseberry chutney daily, or you can eat gooseberry cakes or gooseberry jam. Include this fruit in your daily diet and see how it protects the body from the harmful effects of pollution.
- Turmeric: Turmeric, which has medicinal properties, contains curcumin which is anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antioxidant, and antimicrobial and helps cleanse the blood. Turmeric helps to remove toxins from the body and also helps to strengthen our immune system (immune system).
👉How to Use Turmeric
If you prefer, drink one glass of warm milk by adding one teaspoon of turmeric every night before bedtime, or you can drink this mixture in the morning on an empty stomach by mixing 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder or 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate juice not only helps to cleanse the blood, but the fruit is also rich in antioxidants. The antioxidant capacity of pomegranate juice and its seeds is three times greater than that of green tea. In that case, if you wish, you can eat a pomegranate fruit in the morning for breakfast or drink its juice or mix it in a salad or raita and not eat it.
- Ginger and basil: Ginger also has many health benefits and can help detoxify the body by reducing the effects of pollution. Ginger contains gingerol that has anti-inflammatory properties, antiseptic, antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and blood-purifying properties. Because of all these things, ginger is considered to be very useful for cleansing the body internally while basil helps to remove particles of impurities from the respiratory system.
👉How to use ginger and basil
Grind the ginger and take out one teaspoon of juice and add half a teaspoon of basil leaves or a little juice and honey and use this mixture every morning on an empty stomach. If desired, you can also drink a decoction of Tulsi. To do this, put 8-10 basil leaves in one glass of hot water and add half an inch of ginger and cloves, if the water stays half of it after boiling, then take this decoction.