Peepal(Ficus religiosa) is ‘lifeguards’, these are 10 benefits from leaf
The use of different parts of peepal like leaves, bark can be relieved by fever, asthma, cough, and many skin-related problems.
Know the medicinal properties of the peepal tree and leaves:
1. Peeple reduces stress.
2. After drying peepal leaves in shade and making a decoction with sugar candy, drinking it is very beneficial in cold and cold.
3. Peepal is beneficial in cold and cough. Remove the inner part of the peepal tree bark and dry it. Make powder of this dried part. All the problems related to breathing are removed.
4. In skin problems such as ringworm, itching, itching, eating soft leaves of peepal, or making a decoction of it is beneficial.
5. To enhance the color of skin, a paste of peepal bark or its leaves can also be used. It also helps in reducing the wrinkles of the skin.
6. Peeple can cure all eyes problems
7. Use peepal to increase appetite.
8. Peepal leaves are used as a medicine for constipation or gas problems. It is also considered a bile destroyer, so its use is beneficial in stomach problems.
9. In the case of boils and pimples, applying peel bark is beneficial.
10. Eliminates physical weakness.