Onion juice benefits for hair growth and thickness
Hair loss is a very common problem these days. Due to many reasons like lack of nutrition, many health problems, and pollution. This is why we get frustrated and usually ruin our hair, even when we spend a lot of money and try to grow it, the fact that it is a long and slow venture.
But one should not lose hope in the face of all this. So if you have experienced any form of hair loss, then you will be happy to know that there are many natural remedies that can help. Yes, one of the best ways to solve this problem, one for those with thin hair or hair problems that are slowly but surely thin, is to use onion juice.
It may seem strange and strange at first, but onions have some real benefits for your hair growth. Below is how to use onion juice for hair growth.
Amazing benefits of using onion juice for your hair
Consumers and hair experts alike agree that if you use it consistently, you can get tremendous benefits for your hair. Note that this is not a single-use, but regular use for several weeks.
Here are some interesting facts about onion juice and hair growth:
- Onions are high in sulfur in food – and sulfur is needed to revive hair follicles.
- Sulfur also has the added benefit of strengthening the hair. Stronger hair means less hair breakage and more stability
- Onion juice is high in antioxidants. All these antioxidants help keep your hair healthy and prevent it from turning white.
- Another great benefit of onion juice is its ability to fight bacteria. With enough onion juice, you will get rid of all the unnecessary bacteria that seep into your hair day by day.
- Onion juice helps increase blood flow to your scalp, and you may find that you need blood circulation to grow strong hair with a stable follicle.
Now that we have considered some of the benefits of using onion juice for your hair, we can move on to the medicinal application aspect.
- Two to three large onions
- Alternative essential oil.
- A small strainer.
- A small container for pouring the juice.
- Cotton Ball.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Blend small pieces until you get a mixture that is almost thicky.
- Place the strainer on top of a bowl or container. Pour the mixed mixture into a strainer and strain all the juices into the bottom container with a spoon.
- Add a few drops of essential oil like lavender or mint to increase the aroma of onion.
- Use a small piece of cotton and dip it in onion juice. Part your hair so that areas of the head with less hair content are visible.
- Apply the juice to your head, but pay special attention to the areas of your head that have the thinnest hair.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and let the medicine sit for at least 45 minutes.
- After the time is up, wash your hair with a mild organic shampoo and rinse it well with lukewarm water.
For best results, use this onion juice medicinal product at least three times a week for at least 4-8 weeks. This medicine is very effective, but it should be tailored to you over a period of time. The only downside is that it takes a long time.
Many products of onion juice are also available in the market, which you can try. Be sure to consult a doctor before using any product. You can also try from our affiliate link here