Natural 5 Substitute of Sugar
Sweet person, sweet talks are fine but sweet(sugar) in our daily food is not good for our health. From the beginning of the day to the end of the day we use a lot of sweet food. Whether it is morning tea and sweet ice cream at the end of the day, we use a lot of sugar.
The excess of which can cause great harm to our body. But all has faded without sweetness. So, we have some natural alternatives which we can use as sugar substitutes and our health. Let us know about some such substitutes…
1. Native Sugar or Mishri- These are healthy alternatives to the sweetness that gives you plenty of nutrients along with sweetness. It is rich in calcium and mineral. Since they are not refined, due to which they give you benefits instead of losses.
2. Coconut sugar- Coconut sugar is also a good substitute for sugar. It is made by collecting the sweet liquid from the coconut tree. Although the calories in it are equal to sugar the glycemic index is less than sugar. The body digests it easily.
It contains iron, zinc, calcium, and potassium as well as some nutrients including antioxidants.
3. Dates Sugar- Dates have always been a healthy alternative to sweetness. Toast dry dates and grind them and use them instead of sugar. Although it cannot be used in tea coffee, you can use it in chocolate, pastry, pudding, cake, or elsewhere. This also makes bones stronger.
4. Jaggery – Jaggery is not refined so it gives you all the nutrients. Which also includes vitamins and minerals. Since its effect is warm, it gives special benefit in winter and phlegm. Jaggery provides a good alternative to refined sugar.
5. Raw Honey- Honey is also a type of sugar and is not completely harmless, but you can use raw honey instead of sugar. It is also very beneficial for people who want to lose weight.