The skin of our hands sometimes becomes dry and lifeless due to changes in daily functioning and weather. Mostly this problem is caused by drinking less water and due to the change in weather. For this, we use many skin products, but you can treat the skin of your hands in a natural way at home. Let’s know about them.
- Fresh rose petals and lemon peel will also benefit your skin of hands. Put olive oil in a bowl. Now put fresh rose petals and lemon peel in olive oil and leave it in a cool place for a week. Sieve this oil after one week and store it in a bottle. Massage your hands daily with this oil. After some time you will start feeling the difference yourself.
- Make a mixture of castor oil, lemon juice, and sugar and apply it on the palms. With his help, the dead skin present in your palms will fall and your hands will become soft and soft.
- Even after massaging with milk cream on your hands, your skin will be soft and its cravings will also end.
- Apply an equal amount of almond and olive oil on your hand and wash it with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. Vitamin E present in olive oil protects your hands from dryness.
- Mix two spoons lemon juice, one teaspoon glycerin, and one cup of boiled milk in a bowl and mix well. After cooling down, keep massaging your hands for 15-20 minutes. This will make the skin of your hands soft.