- 2 Cups of Granulated White Sugar
- 4 Teaspoon of Black Tea leaves
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- Airtight Glass Container
- Grab a medium-sized mixing bowl and pour in your sugar as well as your black tea leaves and mix together with the help of a grinder or mixer. Ensure the mixture is mixed completely.
- Place your 1/4 cup coconut oil in the microwave for 20 seconds to allow it to turn from a solid to a liquid.
- Then add this 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil to the mixture of tea leaves and sugar. Quickly stir until everything is covered completely with the coconut oil. A homemade body scrub is now ready.
- Carefully pour over your sugar mixture and quickly stir until everything is covered completely with the coconut oil. Once you’re done mixing, store it in an airtight container.
- Before taking a bath, grab a handful of this homemade black tea body scrub and rub it into your skin. Massage the skin (on the face/or body) with the exfoliator for 30 seconds then rinse off with water.
The information in this article is for educational purposes related to certain health conditions and their possible treatment. Do not use the information provided here without expert advice. Zindgilife will not be responsible for any loss in any conditions.