Home remedies for cold and cough
Nowadays the weather is changing, with the changing of seasons, people get common problems like a cold cough. People have already started taking medicines to avoid minor illnesses, but if you have a mild cold, you can get relief from colds by adopting some home remedies. If your health is poor, consult a qualified physician immediately. Avoid using these tips for children under 10 years of age.
By trying some home remedies, you can get rid of cold and cold immediately.
- Mixing one teaspoon of turmeric in warm water or warm milk, drinking it helps fast in colds. This recipe proves to be effective not only for children above 10 years but also for elders.
- There are many benefits of ginger, but ginger tea provides great relief in cold and cold.
- Tulsi and ginger are considered a panacea for colds and colds. Its use provides instant relief. Take five-seven leaves of basil in a cup of hot water, add a piece of ginger to it. Let it boil for some time and make its decoction. When the water remains half, then drink it slowly. This recipe is effective in relieving cold and cold.
- Mix one teaspoon of sugar candy in half a teaspoon of black pepper powder and drink it with a cup of warm milk thrice a day. It is very beneficial in winter.
- Avoid smoking if you are smoking and avoid direct contact with people with cold or flu symptoms.
Disclaimer: The information in this article is for educational purposes related to certain health conditions and their possible treatment. It is not a healthcare, screening, diagnosis, and treatment option provided by a qualified and licensed physician. If you do this, Zindgilife.xyz will not responsible for any possible loss to you in such a situation.