Cigarettes and tobacco are harmful to the lungs and also to the heart. Tobacco-related heart disease kills 20 million people every year. The World Health Organization (WHO) has published this figure in its latest report. According to a report, tobacco causes one in five deaths from heart disease. The number of cases is growing every year.
Follow Simple Techniques to Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Eat millet, jowar, ragi, or flour bread instead of wheat bread. This is what we emitted before the arrival of the British. They are more beneficial for the heart. Eat fewer sugary fruits like mango, banana, and chiku. Eat less sugary fruits like papaya, kiwi, orange instead.
- Take a brisk walk four kilometers daily. This should be enough for you to cover four kilometers in 30–35 minutes. Your heart rate should be at least 1.5 times higher than normal. It makes the entire cardiovascular system healthy.
- The wine is made entirely of baked goods and sweets but in smaller quantities. If you eat Gulab Jamun, eat nothing sweet for at least a week, or reduce the amount of sugar in your tea and make it perfect.
- Exercise 45 minutes five days a week. It helps control weight. Obesity is also a cause of heart disease. Try to reach your fitness level so that the belt buckle is visible when you are standing.
- Whatever the ideal weight of a person, it should not be more than 10 percent. More than 10 percent of weight increases the risk of heart disease. Your ideal weight is largely determined by your body index.
- Stop smoking completely. Continuous smoking weakens the lining of the arteries. This increases the risk of fat build-up in the arteries. Drink alcohol in the same way. If you leave smoking, you’ll be better off.
- Sleep at least 7 hours a night, preferably 8 hours. Sleep early and get up early. The ideal time to sleep is from 10 am to 6 am. This allows the body to rest better during the night cycle. The heart is also given complete rest.
- All products can be eaten but within certain limits. 20% less than you crave. Keep a digital waiting machine at home. Check your weight daily in the morning. If you are overweight than yesterday, maintain it today by eating or exercising. Don’t leave tomorrow.
- If you can’t find time to walk or exercise, you can also burn calories in other ways. Do light exercise during your routine. While drinking tea, do light exercise at this point for 4-5 minutes.
- If you need to walk a mile and be in time (most of them can’t find the time due to poor time management), then pedestrians come and only pedestrians. There is nothing better for the heart. People living on three floors walk up and down the stairs.