Eggless Strawberry Cake Recipe: Make Eggless Strawberry Cake in Instant Pressure Cooker
Hearing the name of strawberry cake makes the mouth watery. This delicious cake can be made at home this time on the occasion of Christmas. You can easily make a strawberry cake in a pressure cooker. To make the egg-free strawberry cake, you need strawberry extract, baking powder, butter, brown sugar, and all-purpose flour( maida).
Eggless Strawberry Cake has a sweet and juicy taste. No adulterated ingredients are added to it, so you can easily consume it with confidence. Eggless strawberry cake made from a strawberry is very delicious and beneficial as it is delicious and beneficial and everyone likes to eat it.
Let us tell you about the easy recipe.
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups strawberries
1 cup beaten cream
1 cup of sugar powder
1/2 cup strawberry crush
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla powder
1/2 tsp Strawberry Essence
Recipe for Strawberry Cake Without Eggs
- To make eggless strawberry cake, first, take all-purpose flour in a vessel and sieve it with the help of a sieve. Now add baking powder and vanilla powder and mix it well.
- Now add some milk, strawberry essence, sugar powder, and butter to this mixture and mix it well. Beat this mixture well so that your cake becomes nice and tasty.
- After doing this, take the cake making utensil and grease it with butter, now put the mixture in it and keep it in the microwave for 4-5 minutes to be baked.
- After a while, take out the cake and wait for it to cool down. When the cake cools down, divide it into two halves. Now spread the whipped cream in the center. Also, add strawberry crush and spread it well. Now put another piece and keep the remaining cream and strawberry pieces on top.
- Repeat the same process. Now keep the cake in the freezer for some time. In a short while, your delicious eggless strawberry cake is ready, and serve it to everyone.