We also call semolina as rava and suji. Everyone loves semolina pudding. We all know about the taste of semolina, but did you know how beneficial the vitamins and minerals it contains are for our health. Semolina is used to make halwa, idli, or other dehydrations. Have you ever thought that eating it can also give our body a lot of health benefits? Let us tell you about its benefits.
- If you are trying to do weight control, then add semolina to your diet. When food is digested slowly, there will soon be no hunger. It also contains a lot of fiber, so it is slow to digest and therefore good for you.
- To keep energy in the body, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients are needed and all these are present in plenty in semolina. It works to increase the efficiency of the heart and kidneys and in addition, it also helps the muscles to function smoothly.
- The amount of iron in Suji is rich and eating it is not likely to cause anemia and if you are a victim of this disease then eating it can help to reduce anemia. It helps in fulfilling the lack of blood in the body as well as keeps the body healthy.
- The glycemic index of Suji is very low due to this, it is a good diet for diabetes patients. Blood is absorbed longer than flour, so there is no risk of low blood sugar in patients.
- Fat and cholesterol are not present in the diet at all, so it is good for those whose cholesterol is increased. It contains neither trans fatty acids nor saturated fat.
VIDEO: Suji ka Halwa By Nisha Madhulika. Video Credit: YoyTube & Nishamadhulika.